01 August 2007

My Wisdom Is Lost...

Thanks to this man to the right, I am wisdom free. To clarify, that's wisdom teeth free. Thanks to Doc Rock (Dr. Jeff Rockacy) on the right, I no longer have to worry about going to the dentist to hear him tell me how I need to have my wisdom teeth removed before they ruin the thousands of dollars of work that braces did in my mouth.

Doc Rock had me a little nervous last week as he explain that there was a slim possibility that my lips would tingle for the rest of my life if they hit a nerve. Nonetheless, there's is zero tingling in my lips. Thank goodness.

It's a little weird to thank that I had only been around this man about fifteen minutes before I let him put me under and stick sharp objects in my mouth. Last Monday, he explain the surgery to me in about 10 minutes. This Monday, I saw him for about five minutes before the anaesthesia kicked in. Over the next forty-five minutes, Doc Rock did what he does best (remove teeth). When I awoke, we spoke for five to ten minutes before I left. Wow. This man was given pretty big privileges to have only spent around 25 minutes with me.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I hope your feeling ok man. I got an infection when I had my wisdom teeth out. Luckily I was 13 and really didn't care.