14 June 2007

The Busiest Summer of All Time...

Okay, maybe not. Actually, I was probably busier last summer when I took 6 hours of classes and worked full time for Sam's Club. Nonetheless, this one's getting busy. Here's my next few weeks.

6/16 to 6/21 - Mission Waco. We're taking 20 people to work with inner city kids and to do work projects at a homeless shelter. I'm going to give a devotional to some adults men and women at a homeless shelter as well. It should be exciting.

6/21 to 6/25 - Apartment hunting in Austin. Also, a possible Polyphonic Spree show.

6/26 to 6/29 - Family fun in Branson. What could be more fun than all eight members of the Miller/De La Rosa family locked in a condo together?

7/1 to 7/7 - Timberline. I was going to be driving to Winter Park. Now I'll be flying from Kansas City to Denver (where I'll catch a van ride to Winter Park). I'll ride the bus back home. It should be a good time out west. I'll be leading worship for seniors at Fellowship.

7/7 to 7/8 - As soon as the bus pulls into Fellowship, I will jet to my house to shower and put on a suit. Following that, I'll jet set to Little Rock for Brian & Gennie's wedding.

7/11 - CLEP test for Biology I. Yeah, somewhere in the midst of all that craziness, I have to study for this test so that I can finish college. Yay.

As they say in the hood, "no rest for the weary." Something like that. Anyway, it's going to be a crazy few weeks. I apologize in advance for not hanging out with anyone on the 2 or 3 days I'll be home.

(Side Note: I'll be iPod-less for the first leg of this trip, which is a real bummer.)

2 comments:

erinelizabeth said...

I'm going to assume this means I won't see you at all until Brian and GENNIE's wedding (check the spelling on your post), which sucks! I'll see you that night and then not again until I return from my "trip" and then not again for a really long time. booo! I'm not okay with this. You need to quit your job and become a bum.

James Miller said...

Fair enough. This kind of stinks Johnson. But, I'll see you at the wedding.